You agree that any termination or cancellation of Your access to, or use of, the Website may be effected without prior notice. If You do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, You agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete Your user account, if any, and all related information and/or files in Your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files and/or the Website (or part thereof). Further, You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of Your access to, or use of, the Website. You acknowledge that Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of or to the Website, or any policies or practices by Chandradeep in providing the Website, including without limitation any change in content, is to cease using the Website and cancel or terminate Your subscription or registered user account, as applicable.
Certain portions, components, content and features of the Website are only
available to individuals who register with Chandradeep and create a user
account on the Website. If you are a Registered User then You agree to the
- You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while you create account on the Website and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Chandradeep has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Registered Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and managing your privacy and email settings and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Chandradeep of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session.
- As a Registered User of the Website we may, from time to time, email to you publicly available information about our services or offers.
Payment information and security
This Website uses SSLCOMMERZ's (a Payment Gateway Service Provider) payment gateway to process payments. This provides a secure link between our site and the bank to ensure that your card details are kept secure.
- The prices for Products will be as quoted on the Site and you will be charged the price quoted on the Site at the time you place your order. The prices may change from time to time. Despite taking care to ensure that all Product prices are accurate, a small number of Products may be mispriced. If we have made a mistake and the correct price for a Product is higher than the price shown on the Site, we may contact you to request whether you want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your order. In the event we or you cancel your order we will refund you any price already paid for the Product. If a Product's correct price is lower than the price shown on the Site, we will charge the lower amount.
- The prices on the Site include VAT where applicable at the current rate.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders already placed and confirmed by an Order Confirmation.
- Delivery charges are payable in addition to the price of a Product as detailed in the Delivery Information.
You can purchase a book for someone else and we will send it to them. You may also request gift-wrapping with 15 Taka extra charge and inclusion of a gift message. Simply note in ‘Shipping Instructions’ the recipient’s address and message for the card.
Links to Third-Party Site
The Site may contain links to external websites, apps, social media platforms or other online services not controlled by or affiliated with Chandradeep. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Chandradeep provides these links to you only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content at such linked third-party locations or services including, without limitation, any links displayed on such web sites, apps or other services. Your access and use of any linked third-party locations or services is at your own risk.
Chandradeep may from time to time provide certain promotional opportunities and contests to Users, particularly Customers. All such promotions will be run at the sole discretion of Chandradeep and can be activated, modified, or removed at any time without advance notification.
Happy Return Policy
Your satisfaction is paramount to us at Chandradeep, so we offer a 5-day returns policy. If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped Merchandise from Chandradeep, you may return such Merchandise within five (05) days of the delivery date for a refund of the purchase price of the Merchandise plus any applicable taxes to the Customer’s original form of payment. Shipping fees during/including the purchase will also be refunded. Customers will be required to arrange for and cover the costs of shipping returned Merchandise.
If you have simply changed your mind, return your order within seven (07) days of the delivery date for a refund minus the initial shipping costs, payment gateway charge or any other additional charges during the order processing. You will need to cover the cost of return postage. Please also ensure that you include details of your name, address and order number so that we can ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible.
For a refund or exchange, all Merchandise must be returned in its original condition (ideally in the original packaging); shrink-wrapped Merchandise must be unopened. If Merchandise is ineligible for a refund or exchange it will not be returned. It will take a maximum of seven (07) days for any type of refund to the customer through mobile or internet banking.
(visit Refund Policy details)
User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example book review) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, shipment times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Copyright and Restriction of Use
All the content included on this website, including all the text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, buttons and images (“Content”), is the property of Chandradeep or its content suppliers and protected by Bangladesh copyright laws.
All Content on this website may only be used by you for personal sampling and information gathering. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for your personal use. Any other use of the Content, including but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication or display for any other purposes is strictly prohibited.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Chandradeep regarding the use of this Site.
Last updated on 1 June, 2021.